Saturday, April 27, 2013

Its been awhile since i've posted

Its been  quite awhile since i've been here!
 I hurt my hand last fall, Tendonitis.
When I tried to get on my blog some time back, I couldn't find it in my google account, it took me quite awhile to figure out what happened.

In the meantime I got hooked on the Jodi Arias Trial! I watch it live  on the internet. AND FINALLY next week is closing arguments!

 My two little senior dogs have had some medical problems this year.  My Pug Maggie made a few visits to the vet and Zoey my yorkie who will be 15 years in a couple of months has some medical problems.
 So now Maggie is pretty much back to her normal self and I'm working on Zoey to make her feel better.
 Here's a picture I took of  Maggie getting her nails trimmed by
               Dr. Bankstahl at Parkway Animal Hospital here in Michigan.

 Zoey right after her bath.

Anyways I'm doing some sewing.  I made up this miniature Ellie, shes not finished yet I have to sew her ears on. I'm going to make her a little outfit and she will come in this box that I have to decorate.
She stands 4 1/2 inches tall and she's fully jointed. 
 
Have a nice weekend!
Mary 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Mary,
So nice to see you and sorry to hear you had tendonitis. I am glad your little fur babies are doing good and I hope Zoey improves too.
Your creation is so darling. What a sweet name.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. It was really special to have you visit again. Wishing you many blessings and lots of fun getting back to blogging.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Mary ;o) Great to hear from you! I hope your hand is ok ;o) Your puppies are adorable! And, I love your little elephant! Take Care and big hugs ;o)

Art From The heart said...

Hi Mary, so nice to see you back ! Sorry you've had health problems, I know discomfort from my severe arthritis.
The puppies are adorable and good to hear they are doing well.
Hugs

Lady Linda said...

Hi Mary....yes, so glad to see you back! I have missed you. Take care of yourself and you doggies. Thanks for visiting me. I'll pop back and check on you!
Linda

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So nice to hear from you and thanks for stopping by!!

I hope we will be seeing you more often now?

Hugs,
Deb

Sassy Breese said...

Hi Mary, Thanks for dropping 'round my blog and leaving your nice comments.

Your dogs are so cute. And the little Ellie got and audible "Awww" from me.

I have been blogging at least once a month. There is not much to talk about here, when in the clutches of winter. I take a lot less photos when the main activity involves people positioned in front of electronic screens.

Hope your tendonitis is on the reprieve.

Sherrie

Curtains in My Tree said...


hello
I forgot where I found your blog however glad I did
Your sweet pug reminds me of my past pugs they are such sweet dogs
I like your elephant creation also. I looked at your past sales in etsy and they are were all adorable,you are very talented

janice

Blog Archive